The delivery, packaging quality and ease of installation were first rate. Within an hour we had the furniture moved out, the bed set up and running. Thanks for the advice and a great bed. If we need anything else, we will sure call again. Thanks, Master Tanning, and thanks, Brian.
Why Master Tanning Inc?Back to Top
Choosing your Location
Laying Out your Salon
Why Master Tanning Inc
One of the biggest decisions you will have to make is with whom you want to do business with. Using our resources we have developed over the last 18 years we can help you achieve the best quality equipment, supplies and service in the industry. The following checklist outlines the strengths of Master Tanning, Inc.
- A wide selection of tanning equipment in a variety of price ranges.
- Many years of experience in the tanning industry with a solid reputation.
- Tremendous knowledge about the industry and trends in equipment use.
- Convenient hours of operation.
- Educational materials to help educate yourself and your staff.
- Flexible financing and lease programs.
- A salon design team to help you maximize space and create an efficient salon.
- Easy to contact through phone, fax, email and toll-free phone numbers.
- Incentive programs that save you money on lotions, lamps and supplies.
- Large expert staff to assist you in your choice, including a field service staff.
- Quick access to replacement parts.
- Trouble-shooting and technical support.
- Online access to equipment specification information.
- Helpful, reliable Customer Service and experienced Executive Team.
- Tanning equipment delivery and set up.
- Unmatched advertising co-op program.
- State of the art salon management software to work seamlessly with the tanning equipment.
- Insurance referrals.
- Affiliated with the Indoor Tanning Association.
The best place to start with any new business is with a solid business plan. Our step by step manual will lead you through each major area of a business plan, from marketing ideas, to a finance information. And, if you have any questions as you read through the manual, our Tanning Consultants are here for you seven days a week.Choosing your Location
Back to Top
As you begin looking for a salon location, it is extremely important that you understand who your customer is and the kind/amount of traffic you need to have a successful business. We can help you choose the best location for your salon by offering you up to date demographic information on the area(s) you are researching. This information will give you confidence that you are making the best decision. One example of a great locaiton is Revival Fitness in Gonzales, Texas. They have Tanning in Gonzales Texas and one of the finest tanning salons around.State Regulations
Back to Top
State regulations for commercial tanning vary greatly from state to state. Contact your tanning consultant for detailed information about your state.Salon Insurance
Back to Top
Having the proper insurance coverage for your business is essential to your continued success. We have dedicated an entire chapter to this subject in our free guide, "The Essential Guide to Owning and Managing a Successful Tanning Salon". Contact your tanning consultant to receive your own personal copy.Laying Out your Salon
Back to Top
One of the most overwhelming parts of opening a tanning salon is designing it. Our Salon Design Team can work directly with you to make sure you are using your salon space wisely, whether you are purchasing 6 beds or 36 beds. Just ask for the salon layout package.
Back to Top
If you’ve never tried indoor tanning but are ready to give it a go, there are a few things to keep in mind when choosing which tanning salon to use. Understand that not all commercial tanning beds are created equal. Wolff commercial tanning beds set the gold standard in the industry and meet or beat all U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) safety regulations. Tanning salons that use Wolff commercial tanning beds and tanning supplies proudly display the Wolff logo. You also should feel sure that the salon staff are informed, accountable, and follow industry guidelines. For example, the salon attendant should discuss skin types and exposure time charts with you as well as recommend a tanning schedule that will produce a moderate tan in successive stages to avoid sunburn. He or she should also discuss any medications you may be on that could cause you to burn easily (photosensitivity) and provide you with FDA-approved eyewear with instructions on how to properly use them.